What is a cookie and what is it for?
The cookie is a file that is stored on your computer. Its objective is to simplify navigation in www.ceragi.com The cookie can be deleted, if desired, by accessing the options menu of your browser. Cookies are fundamental for the functioning of the Internet and in no case can they damage your computer.
What kind of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we perform the requested service.
• Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from another computer or domain not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity.
According to the time they remain activated:
• Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, which is not recorded on the hard drive of your computer. This information allows analyzing traffic patterns on the web.
• Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time a new visit is made. They have a certain expiration date and they will stop working when that moment arrives. These cookies are used to facilitate the purchase and registration service.
According to its purpose:
• Technical Cookies: They are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of the website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, place an order, use security elements, etc.
• Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser type, etc.
• Analysis cookies: They are those that allow quantifying the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyze the use made by users of the services.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces that may be added on our website.